Barclays / BBH
Barclays and BBH/Blacksheep approached us with an exciting challenge - to bring to life the Money Demons that lurk within us all. They represent the different types of overspending behaviours that we all struggle with. By identifying these Money Demons, Barclays helps its customers become more aware of their spending habits and to make better informed financial decisions, keeping these pesky Demons at bay.
The Lunch Demon
This Demon may fill your belly, but it’ll empty your bank account. Appearing between 12-3. It’s very keen on overpriced street food, and very hostile towards packed lunches.
The Pay Day Demon
Emerging from hibernation at the end of every month, this highly excitable demon is infamous for wasting your wages.
The Deal Demon
A curious little creature that loves an offer. Commonly spotted in the reduced section spending on an array of unnecessary items.
Ex CD BBH, ECD Now, CD Dentsu
I’ve followed Lolly’s work for years, just waiting for the right project to use them on. I knew they were the perfect match to bring to life people’s money demons. Nobody does brilliantly odd likable characters like Lolly. We loved the results and so did Barclays.
- Creative Direction - Leigh Pearce
- Director - Olly Hayes
- Producer - Suzie Harrison
- Character Design - Leigh Pearce
- Technical Direction - Nicholas Reyniers
- 3D Modelling - Rodolfo Xaviar
- Texturing - Rodolfo Xaviar & Nicholas Reyniers
- Animatics - Tommy Bell Jones
- Rigging - Maarten Heinstra & Rob Pita
- 3D Animation - Maarten Heinstra & Rob Pita
- Compositing - Nicholas Reyniers
- VO/SFX - Blacksheep
- Agency - BBH Blacksheep
- Client - Barclays
- Creative Direction
- Character Design
- 3D Modelling